Please read through and be sure to draft just ONE email. You will receive my automated response! Do not email me twice unless you need to follow these prompts. If email does not have proper info I will not reply.
I do in person consults, but not always necessary unless it’s a larger piece. Consultations are free! You only need a $150 deposit if you plan to book during the consult. ($200 deposit when I’m traveling)
My hourly is $150 but I often charge by design.
My availability :
Tuesday & Wednesday 12p-8
Thursday - Saturday 12p-9 You can call to schedule a consult
THE 1ST WEDNESDAY OF EACH MONTH WILL BE WALK-IN ONLY STARTING AUGUST 7, 2019 (for small designs, no booking. First come first serve. More info at bottom of page)
I DO NOT DO SMALL TATTOOS ANY OTHER DAY OF THE WEEK.
I DO NOT DO LARGE COVER UPS OR REWORKS, OR ADD ONS TO EXISTING TATTOOS
CUSTOM ORIGINAL ART ONLY. DO NOT ASK ME TO REPLICATE OTHER ARTIST’S WORK.
NO LETTERING OR PHRASE TATTOOS
I DO NOT SHOW DESIGN BEFORE APPOINTMENT. DAY OF ONLY. (will allow small changes if need be upon arrrival)
I’m looking fun and unique ideas where I have creative liberty on all pieces. Color preferred! No small tattoos (3 inches or less)
• Erotic Art, queer
• Insects, animals, animal bones
• Lady faces/bodies, goddesses
• Anything creepy, monsters, the macabre
• Housewares (stoves, furniture, scissors, random objects, etc.)
• The occult, magic, outer space/cosmos, astrology, trippy stuff
• Nature, crystals, landscapes
1. Brief description
First I’ll need a simple & sweet idea of what you’d like. 1-3 sentences please. Getting to the point is best. Specify color or black and grey please!
Where would you like the tattoo to be on your body? Please mention which side (ex: back of left forearm, top of right thigh, centered down spine). Let me know if I’ll be working around existing tattoos, as well.
Estimate the measurement of space you’d like your tattoo to be. (Must be inches). Understand that size determines the level of detail we can achieve. The smaller the tattoo, the simpler it will be.
4. Reference images (if you have any)
This can include actual photographs, other art work, or base imagery you'd like me to work off. Please send no more than 8 and be sure they are high quality and not pixelated. I do prefer to have creative freedom in pieces, however.
5. Please include a picture of the limb/area you want tattooed in a relaxed position. You may need help taking the picture, but this is very important to help me design within the space and shape of your body.
• After we have spoken and I’ve told you how long the appointment will take, you can call Lucky’s Boston, put down a $150 deposit, and choose your day. Be willing to be flexible since spots can be limited. Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE but will come off ending price of tattoo. The shop takes cash or card.
• If you cancel your appointment or are 30 minutes late you will forfeit time slot & deposit. If you need to reschedule call the shop before 48 hours of scheduled time. If you reschedule any later you will forfeit deposit and will have to place another.
• DO NOT EMAIL ME ABOUT RESCHEDULING!! I will not see it. Call the shop please.
• You only get ONE reschedule. If you try to reschedule a second time you will forfeit deposit and appointment.
1. On appointment day be sure to come in well fed, hydrated, & rested! No drinking alcohol the night before or prior to coming in!
2. You are allowed to bring ONE person with you to appointment if you’d like! :)
3. Please dress appropriately for tattoo! Ex: Comfy shorts/bottoms for thigh pieces, tank top for arm pieces, etc
4. WALK-IN WEDNESDAYS: I’m generally looking to book larger pieces. This is my designated day for smaller designs. I only do this 1st Wednesday of each month. Walk-ins will be first come first serve! 1p-8p My schedule tends to fill up immediately so I recommend coming in right at 1pm. If you come in before 1pm I will NOT speak with you.
Thanks so much for reading through and wanting to work with me ❤️
Lucky’s Tattoo & Piercing Boston
694 Mass Ave
Cambridge, Ma 02139